Let me clear some things up for you.
You have apply and accepted to do a job that involves annoying the absolute f@uk out of people.
1. Don't be surprised when the people you are invading ( we didn't ask to be contacted about a product we are not interested in) are not happy about this. When someone says "not interested"... get the bloody hint woman and F@CK OFF!! Don't put us back in the system.. idiot. To fix this, I suggest get a new job.
2. We don't care if you leave a message or not. I suggest leaving a message.
3. We don't care if your Auto dialler is faulty. To fix this, I suggest a new job.
4. 8 or 1. It's worse knowing there are more of you. We are so sorry you are being annoyed by this fault. To fix this, I suggest a new job.
5. And I can't believe I have to say this. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR KIDS. WE HAVE KIDS TO FEED AS WELL AND DON'T NEED TO RESORT TO BARGING INTO OTHER PEOPLES LIVES WITH YOUR CR@P. Get the hint. PEOPLE DON'T LIKE COLD CALLERS.. to fix this fault, I suggest a new job.
Friday (02) 8999 0960
Saturday (02) 9191 3624
Never had nuisance calls to mobile before Thursday.
If it's a charity (which other comments suggest it is) - they're exempt from the Do Not Call Register. - Bloody annoying. Caller: spam
6 missed calls really. Confirm cold-call for Charity. unsolicited caller, knew my name, didn't identify self, felt like a scam call then dropped out... sorry i check before i ring back f*ck off.... Stop calling... unsolicited caller Caller: Nobody
I work here at this company lol it’s a great Australian company raising funds for charities and they are very ethical and don’t give employees commission or bonuses. Sad to see all these terrible comments
Its about time these scammers were put out of business or preferably behind bars. What is our Government doing to stop this constant harassment? - Nothing. Don't pick up this number - block it straight away or they will continue to call and bug you and try to scam you out of your hard earned cash. Even if you tell them you already give to charity they won't listen. Thank God for 'Block This Caller' on the iPhone. Missed a call from them today, looked them up, saw this - BLOCKED! Don't get called again?? What a load of CRAP!!!
I've lost count of the amount of times I've asked to be taken off call lists
8 complaints this year
32 total complaints
Anonymous on (03) 5234 8777
No message - that's what answering machines & voicemail are for.
So far as I'm concerned if...
Anonymous on (02) 6471 2205
Fake recorded message saying it's the ATO demanding payment or criminal action will follow.
Anonymous on 0432 075 260
dodgy advice of 3 million pound win
Lion Finance on (07) 3555 1549
I called back the number (07) 3555 1549 and spoke with a lady that said I reached Lion Finance
FOO on (08) 9513 7105
Wanted to speak to business owner. Refused to identify the business calling. Has also called on...