How do I go about removing my details from their database? Have requested it multiple times when they stay on the line without hanging up on me (rarely!)...
Pay your debts and they won't call. They have rights to purchase debt. And they have rights to call you and demand payment.
Timeless Beauty North Beach confirming your X. YES=confirm or ph 92467870 No reply will be deemed cancelled
Been receiving missed calls from this number all afternoon. When I finally answered, they ask to spk to me and when I asked who it was, they just hung up. Very strange.
The same type of annoying calls as above it has been going on for months hang up after a few seconds and can not call them back.
Keeps asking for another name and I keep telling them they have wrong number. They call several times everyday
I called back number (02) 8786 7400 reached IVR of ultimate security australia.
Pure Hair has moved! Please join us @ our Opening party 4pm Saturday Afternoon. Pure Team. Stop MSG? Reply STOP
Last chance! Spend $150 Save $50 OR Spend $300 Save $100 ends Sunday in Gden Cty, Karrinyup & online store. T&C apply. Reply STOP to opt out
Hang Up Message: (02) 8025 8652 reached your MessageBank on 25/05/2015 at 11:42 & did not leave a message.
As soon as I say whats your address in south melbourne Sorry mam I havent even asked you anything No whats your address? After 5 mins she just hangs up! Pain in the ass
We look forward to seeing you and helping you at your appointment with us on X at X. Thanks! The Salvation Army Employment Plus
I called back number (02) 9020 2000 reached voice mail only of company name combine communication network on the last part it said if I want to book a taxi to stay on the line.
Hang Up Message: 0427 400 027 reached your MessageBank on 25/05/2015 at 11:06 & did not leave a message.
We look forward to seeing you and helping you at your appointment with us on X at X. Thanks! WISE Employment
You missed a call from (07) 5547 0949
Your NBN wireless service is scheduled to be completed on X between X. We have your address recorded as X
I called back number (02) 9978 7590 reached IVR of a company I cant understand the name . They have many options on their IVR though.
It's the West Australian Newspaper marketing dept. Trawling for subscribers from among footy tippers apparently.
I am an Indian student and I've got a phone this morning from these idiots who surely are Indians and can't even speak properly and asking me to put 5000 $ in the bank account which they recogns is ATO bank account if not Audtralian federal police will come tomorrow at my home and will arrest me so Please don't give any bank information to these bunch of idiots
I called back number (07) 3875 0000 spoke to eddy from workforce solutions a recruitment agency.
I called back number (03) 9538 0400 reached a beeping sound possible fax line number
I called back number (02) 8882 0600 reached IVR of Bunnings a household hardware chain.
School Banking Customer Experience Survey is now open until 5:00pm Friday 5th June 2015. Visit https://www.commbank.com.au/sbc and follow the prompts to have your say.
Tread Marx Tyre & Mechanical
I called back number (03) 9039 3900 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
I called back number (02) 8015 8300 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
very annoying I don't answer the number . if there was somewhere I could report nuisance calls I would report them.
I called the number (03) 9014 1473 back and I got Smart health Australia. It said they are working on behalf of Autism Spectrum Australia. It stated to dial (03) 8554 6271 to make donation. It also stated to send my name and my phone number to email@example.com if i wish to be remove from their list.
Selling insurance, always calling no matter how much I tell them I'm not interested
(03) 9988 0133 - I called the number back and got eWAY, an online payment gateway. The IVR said it's an easy way to accept online payments. It asked for an eWAY customer ID to be entered.
I called back number (03) 8609 9088 spoke to a certain chloe from select careers IT recruitment.
(07) 3806 1733 - I called the number back. There was no answer and no voicemail. I got unavailable tone after few rings.
I called back number (03) 8573 0474 ashley from regis can't really understand the thing she explained about the company she worked for.
(08) 9528 0333 - I called the number back and spoke with Vanessa. She said I reached the Local council of the City of Rockingham in WA.
I called back number (02) 4629 0200 rang once then dead silent.
I called the number (02) 8020 0863 back and got IVR of ACM Group, a debt collection agency.
I called back number (02) 9288 1000 reached voice mail of news advantage
I called back number (07) 3340 3400 reached voice mail of Citi Solar Brisbane.
I called back number (03) 8609 9096 reached voice mail of a female person who works for select careers.
Yes, I got the same message and have recorded it.
I called back number (07) 3106 6079 spoke to a female rep doing telemarketing for Instyle Solar.
Received phone from this saying accident had been reported from my home number. Rang back and put on hold. Did not identify company. This could be a scam.
Some chick called Tiffany calling my number telling me she will take legal action over someone who doesn't live here. Crazy woman!!!
I called back number (03) 9930 0200 reached their voice mail saying company name is super amart
ARL Debt Collection
I called back number (03) 8687 2683 reached voice mail saying the persons mailbox is full.
From them,not off them
I called back number (07) 5606 8866 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
Vintage Wine Cellars
I called back number (02) 8019 6826 reached IVR of macquarie banks card services department.
I called back number (02) 9098 0059 reached IVR of NAB Bank asking for my mobile so that they can retrieve my details.
this number has called me continous for days
I called back number (08) 7070 6773 reached voice mail Montreal Fundraising.
They keep ringing me by accorded don't know who they are but don't think they're all there in the head
I called back number (02) 8072 3779 routed to voice mail but no information about a company or the owner of the phone number
i no longer live here
I called back number (02) 8905 2000 reached IVR of Flexi Group/Rent.
I called back number (02) 8076 7233 reached voice mail only of national career support.
0401 174 982 I brought a car from this man his name is Alex, car had a major breakdown 5weeks after purchase and he laughs at me when I phone. He is a scammer from Marooka QLD Brisbane
I called back number (02) 9098 0056 reached IVR of NAB asking me to input my mobile number so that they can retrieve my account details.
Just had call & when I answered line disconnected August 4
I called back number (02) 8260 0099 reached IVR of Telstra NBN case management
You missed a call from 0404 385 110, who did not leave a message. This message was provided by Telstra at no charge to you.
Same as above, very hard to decipher as caller has an accent and is speaking very quickly: Appears to be the same scam as reported here under the number (02) 6152 8636. It was a message from "Office Jason O'Connor from ATO" suggesting that there is a warrant for my arrest and I must call back on this number. Sounded very much like a recorded message being played back onto my answering service.
CashStop: Friendly reminder, your Direct Debit is due on X, please leave money in your account until midnight 26th. Any ? or to opt out call us 0
Some stupid girl who sounded like she was drunk saying it was a 'courtesy' call from the Australian contact center trying to sell insurance. Pointed out that unsolicited calls are in fact very discourteous. How do you stop these idiots?
I called back number (02) 9037 1493 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
I called back number (07) 4930 9000 reached voice mail of CQ university
I called back number (07) 3011 4406 reached voice mail of BUPA
Message left on our answering machine by a man with an American accent saying his name was Walter Watson. He said that he was from the Legal Department of the Australian Taxation Department and that there was a legal petition against our name for Tax fraud. However, never once did he mention our name. He said to phone him back urgently on (03) 6107 9602 as there was going to be a federal arrest...
These spam calls are getting ridiculous... every day.. another bank. I'm so over it. not a NAB customer either..........
my message was also to call back Vincent Matthews. when I called back they said it was after hours and the security were answering the phone. When I said I was calling the Australian police they hung up
Had a call from (02) 6152 8650 said he was from ATO (Indian caller) left message for my wife. Said she would be arrested for not doing tax return but i have had letters from what i thought was the tax office as well.
I called back number (02) 8019 9363 reached IVR of macquarie banks card services department
I called back number (02) 8837 1003 reached IVR of common wealth bank.
I called back number (02) 8199 2500 reached IVR of money start loan. A loan company.
I called back (03) 9532 8333 spoke to Will said company is employment and education an employment agency.
Isn't it interesting how current organisations and parasites attempt to defame the only individual that wants to change a dodgy industry. I'm actually a HAIR CHOICE client and hopefully one day a franchisee when HAIR CHOICE is free to relaunch in 2016. Keep trying you small minded haters. Regards Paul
I called the number (02) 8020 0878 back and got an automated system of ACM Group, a debt collection agency.
I called back number (08) 9420 1480 reached IVR of Cash Train a cash loan company.
I called the number (03) 8393 0722 back got voicemail of Supersearch. It's a company that helps locate lost superannuation funds.
I called back number (08) 6240 9200 spoke to a female rep who said company name is zoom recruitment. She asked me first what position I was applying.
This number has called me several times in the last week, does not ring when I call back. When I spoke to them I asked them to stop calling and they claim they never called! Must be spam!
Missed call and text message from this number. Offered me $10000 for a $14500 mazda. This person must low ball every car on gumtree.com.au Just ignore him/her , or delete sms message.
I called the number (03) 8799 5752 back and it is not in service.
I called the (03) 9014 1498 back and got IVR of Life insurance. It said to leave a message and they will just call me back.
I called back number (02) 9261 1333 got IVR of get qualified Australia they are a skill recognition specialist.
I called the number (02) 8061 9492 back and reach an IVR of ACM Group, a debt collection agency.
We arrived home from holiday to find Eric had rung us twice while we were away. First with a final warning if I did not ring him back, then with a threat of arrest if I did not respond, needless to say I have not rung back as yet, it is surprising the phone companies don't shut this scammer down. By the way the calls were from 2 different numbers.
I called the number (02) 8188 6998 back and it mentioned it sounded like a third party calling in behalf of National Australia Bank. It said they called in in relation to their product offers from NAB. I didnt get to speak to a live agent since there was a long queue.
I called back number (03) 5249 4000 spoke to Ali from Good Guys an electronics retail store.
I called back number (02) 9513 8329 reach voice mail of 2 evolve
Its the warranty people for washer /dryer maintenance
(02) 8227 1632 - I called the number back and got an automated system saying that they called on behalf of Telstra. It also mentioned that they were trying to conduct a customer survey.
I called back number (03) 8340 8100 reached IVR of a cargo company which I can't understand the name.
(07) 5538 7712 - I called the number back and spoke with Nikolai. She said i reached Chateaux Property management. I tried to asked why they were trying to call me and i asked if they were trying to sell me something. She said they are not selling anything. She hang up when she realized i'm still in college.
I called back number (02) 8036 1876 went to a busy tone.
I called back number (07) 5314 1900 reached IVR of Youi insurance.
I called back number (02) 8415 9250 reached IVR of dun & bradstreet.
I called the number (03) 9487 6405 back and got Bupa, a health insurance company.
I called back number (07) 3245 9333 spoke to Alison from Good Guys an electronic retail store.
Just managed to answer in time this number is a WEST PAC bank credit card seller. Very annoying answerphone if you miss getting the person and they do not leave a message. Worth adding to your bared caller list.
I called back (02) 6021 4993 spoke to Kimberly from trade industry, She mentioned electrical something
(07) 3035 6888 - I called the number back and got IVR of Queensland government Statistician's office surveys inquiries line, they are conducting surveys on behalf of the Queensland government.
I received a call from this no.m but one speak
I called back number (02) 8956 7800 reached IVR of Optus mobile and landline phone support.
I got a call from jack asked me a lot of questions about my boyfriend. we ended up having a lot in common and thought he sounded soooo sexy. jack if your out there I broke up with my boyfriend and Im ready to have you children.
(07) 5580 9622 - I called the number back but there was no answer and no voicemail. I got unavailable tone after few rings.
I called the number (07) 3212 8288 back and spoke with Anna. She said i reached Westpac bank in Brisbane. She said they only call their customers to check the status of their accounts or to see how else they can help.
I called back number (08) 9400 9400 spoke to a woman who said I've a hospital in perth.
Aq pown ada dapat call dari dorg. But the thing is sy mmg xde amik barang..when me n my husband g check at syarikat tertentu dgn fail yg mrka bg.. Ofcoz my name.. But ic no salah.. The ic no owner dah umur almost 50 but sy baru going 30 . Awad blh "peguam" buat salah. Xpernah.ade peguam yg call defenden ..lr ps tu blh pulak suke2 buat rayuan for pihak defenden.. I dont really remember that...
This company is very VERY dodgy. Stay clear of them, Especially the owner who has been mentioned on this site. If you are doing work for them, make sure you get the money first.
I called back number (07) 3232 1610 reached IVR of australian institute of applied sciences, possible school because of the options on the IVR.
I called back number (02) 6188 5909 spoke to a rep from south africa said its a competition company has to do with online entry. Possible scam because they asked for my phone number first.
Stop hassling me
I called back number (03) 8602 4500 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
Keep ringing. I thought it might have been NRMA, they called from a similar number.
I called back number (02) 8986 8349 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
I called the number (02) 9016 8672 back and spoke to a guy. I asked for the name of the company but he just said that he might have just dialed the wrong number and hang up right away.
I called the number (03) 4245 0328 back and spoke with Tepora. She said that i reached a switchboard. They are like operators and they take calls for different companies. I asked for their company name but she said she cannot disclose the information. I asked the department i reached but she said she also cannot disclose that information. But she did mentioned that they are located in Sydney.
Bugger off, don't dial (07) 5562 0799 again or I will abuse you like you have never abused before. Got the massage !! Bugger off !!!
Yes julie i had the same one just few minutes ago.i rang back but went to voicemail. most probably fraud/spam.please becareful.i was scammed sometime in april and lost a lot of money :(
They're back!! I Didn't answer, never do, if I don't recognize the number, until I've identified the caller. Thanks to all who comment on these scammers. I'm a senior but I take notice. Regards GC
i had a call from(07) 3171 4027 today answered and they hung up has happened before
I called the number (07) 4720 1332 back and spoke with Nadia. She said I reached 1300 smiles dentist, a dental clinic. Their head office is in QLD. She said they dont do cold calling. They only call patients
I called back number (03) 9975 7063 spoke to Britney from global beauty group, As what she said they supply beauty products I think.
Did they ask you to deposit some money in NAB account?I've been asked to do that.
I got a call at 3:43pm today. They said they were fundraising for the NSW Police Association and wanted me to put an advertisement in their magazine. The line was sketchy and kept cutting out so I couldn't hear very well and kept saying 'pardon' and 'excuse me' which made the caller quite irate. When I asked for a pamphlet for more information on the 'offer' they told me not to worry about...
I got a call from this place with some girl with an Indian accent saying she wants to speak to me about a job opportunity and they said its wireclass giving job opportunity as a project manager.
I called back number (08) 7070 6770 reached voicemail of Montreal Fundraising.
I got call from this number but when i called no one answers pls call me.
I called back number (08) 9241 3999 reached voice mail of company customer focus WA lifestyle division.
(07) 3198 0525 - I called the number but it just rang a couple of times then i got unavailable tone. The number doesnt seem to be valid.
(03) 8744 7635 - I called the number and spoke with Erika. She said i called their international call center in Manila Philippines. They represent Wyndham Vacation Resort - Asia Pacific. She mentioned that their main office is in Gold Coast. She said that they get the numbers from previous promotion or surveys that i may have filled out. I told her i didnt remember doing that and that i just...
I called back number (02) 8076 5469 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
I called back number (02) 9460 9673 spoke to a guy who said this number is for a service center for cars in crows nest
Same as everyone else, multiple calls. Normally during the day while im at work so i don't answer. Disconnected when i call back. A little suss if you ask me. I would like to know how they got my number tho
I called back number (02) 8265 3500 reached IVR of yellow pages, IVR says the purpose of the call was about the yellow page ads I had.
asking for my brother's details
I called back number (03) 8378 3500 spoke to a female who said I reach Co Health community health service
Another charity calling my home and mobile number..... I get more calls from charities than i do normal calls..... Ready to disconnect my services it is beyond a joke!!!!!!
Absolutely relentless calling on behalf of breast cancer charity.... Call home and mobile at least 2 times each per day!!!
I called back number (07) 4723 1426 spoke to a guy from another branch of Genesis Fitness Gym.
(03) 9111 0252 - I called the number and got IVR. The call seemed to have connected but there was no voice response. I tried calling the number again but it didnt connect to a live person anymore. I was on queue. The IVR didnt mention the name of the company.
I called back number (08) 7444 4500 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
I called back number (02) 4927 1756 spoke to a guy from wine selectors a wine company, doing telemarketing for the wine products they have I think.
(02) 8061 9465 - i called the number back and reached ACM Group, a debt collection agency.
I called back number (02) 8897 0830 phone line saying the number I have dialled is not in service anymore
(02) 8004 6352 - I called and spoke Elli. She said I reached Impact Financial Services, a collection agency. She mentioned they do business-related calls. They are located in Sydney.
insurance salesman from India. a load of crap
I called number back (08) 9360 6000 spoke to reception for Murdoch University
I called back number (07) 3860 1800 spoke to Tanya Black&White Cabs a Taxi Company.
Australian Red Cross
I called back number (08) 8164 1586 reached voicemail of multiple sclirosis lottery department
I called back number (03) 8393 8880 reached voice mail saying the number I have dialed is an outbound calling number only.
(07) 5597 0368 - I called the number back and got voicemail of a financial planning company.
I called back number (02) 8076 5470 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
I called back number (02) 8076 7226 spoke to Jenny from career support australia.
(07) 3123 7268 - I called the number back and got an automated system. It said that i was contacted for the purpose of Marketing call. The IVR gave an option to opt out by leaving a voicemail with my name, phone number, and area code. There was no live person to speak with.
this is not AMP - I contacted them and Ben (AMP rep) gave me great follow up Have to give them credit for clearing their name
constant missed calls. checked on here and glad I did.
(08) 8125 9752 - I called the number back and got Trevor. He said I reached Dun and Bradstreet, a debt collection agency. He said they offer business services to their clients.
I called back number (02) 8986 8389 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
I called back number (02) 8353 1300 reached IVR of Key Stone Group
(07) 3199 0962 - I called the number back and spoke with Jonathan. He said I reached Service Skills Academy. They are based in QLD. They are starting a business and they are currently conducting a survey related to courses. They offer courses and they want to know their target market. I asked where they get the number and he said i could have signed up for a survey or for online competition...
I called back number (03) 9020 2929 spoke to a woman saying the line is for a 2 day charity walk. Possible asking for donations.
sick of these idiots calling me! maybe ill see how they like me calling the main call center and give them a mouth full!!
I called back number (02) 8076 7243 spoke to Jeremy from career support australia
Keeps calling and hangs up Head Office http://creditandfinance.com.au/contact-us/ Level 11, 37 Pitt Street Sydney, NSW 2000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1300 735 557 Fax: 1300 735 173
I called back number (03) 8672 5686 reached IVR of dun & bradstreet
(07) 3067 0615 - I called the number back and it is not in service.
(07) 3077 9375 - I called the number back and spoke with Sil. She said they are an online competition site and that they also do surveys. They work for companies like Maya, Westfield, and Kmart and they are calling clients to confirm their entries in the competition. I told her that I didnt apply for a competition. I asked her to have my number removed from their list and she said that she'll...
Just got a call from them claiming that they have a file on an accident in my company. As I am the only one and didn't have an accident I told him "Con Man, go to hell" and hung up. Is there a contact where I can complain about them?
I called back number (03) 9976 6890 reached IVR of Limo Energy, after IVR a very long hold music.
one of many numbers
Caller saying they are from the Australian taxation office left a message for me to return their call.which wasn't the Australian taxation offices phone number. I rang the Australian ato and they confirmed its a hoax call. The hoax called me again but this time it came up as overseas phone number and he had accent . I told him I had reported him to the authorities and he hung up.
I called back number (07) 5635 9803 spoke to Hayden someone might have called me regarding a competition on a super market voucher
The initial number these people called from was (08) 7070 6770. I blocked that number, so they called from this one today. I had already answered them once before and politely declined to participate. They called back the very next day! I am also on the Do Not Call Register. Absolutely correct from post above. These people are a nuisance!!!!
(03) 9049 1025 - I called the number back and spoke with Pam. She said i reached Connect Now. They offer connection services and home moving assistance. They are based in Melbourne. She mentioned that they don't call random people. They get the numbers from Real estate centers that contact them to organize connection and moving services.
I called back number (03) 9628 3656 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
I called back number (02) 4331 3800 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
1300 Smiles Townsville
(03) 4242 4328 - I called the number. Someone picked up the call. I heard a background sound but there was no voice response.
I called back number (07) 3118 9578 spoke to a woman who mentioned financing about a vehicle and also talked about loans. When I said I do not have plans about those things she hanged up the call, Never got the name of the company though.
Colleges online. no answer when called back. asked to leave a message with my details to discuss my future career prospects. never asked for this. how did they get my number?
I have gotten tired of being polite. I keep saying I don't want any more wine, and if i want it, I will buy it myself online. Piss off!
(02) 8076 7248 - I called the number back and got Career Support Australia. No one answered the call. I only got their voicemail option.
Trying to sign me up for a course I don't want. Very persistent. Only started calling after I began applying for jobs.
(08) 9562 7438 - I called the number back but it's not a working number.
I called back (02) 9271 7200 reached IVR of american express.
(02) 9018 1205 - I called the number back and got Jessie. He said i reached Open College, they offer online courses and distance learning. Their website is www.opencolleges.edu.au. He said they don't call random people. They'll only contact the person when he/she downloaded a course brochure or inquired about the courses. They are located in Sydney.
I called back number (07) 5390 3120 reached Youi Insurance.
I called back (03) 8325 0900 reached IVR of foxtel it was asking for a phone number before we can go through.
most unfaithful man i have ever met....you want a fling with no strings attached or dirty pictures....this is your man !!
I called back number (03) 8820 3975 just kept on ringing no one answered the call and never got any voice mail.
I called back number (02) 9016 7320 spoke to a female rep who said company is arc or Australian Recoveries & Collections.
(08) 8168 1278 - I called the number back. I got an automated system with music (just music). There was no other recording. You can only hear the music for like a second or two then dead-air. No one answered the call. There was no voice response.
Do not let these guys touch your grass!! as they are jerks. looks like took medication at work, and dress like criminals, very smell as well, very rude to my neighbours and said f words to my poor neighbours. unbelievable rude. and this company s website is a liar, no address at double bay. be 500% careful with them. they are very odd.
I called back number (03) 9797 5000 spoke to carol from Nissan Australia.
I called back number (03) 9976 0850 reached voice mail of Choose Well Health Insurance, voicemail says they have a website choosewell.com.au.
(03) 8393 0735 - I called the number back and spoke with Mersa. She said I reached Supersearch, they help people locate their lost superannuation fund or lost monies. They are located in Melbourne. Their website is www.supersearch.com.au.
ok. fellow watchers of Mr Rixon. It is very worth while going and having a look at 72 Chataway. seems a lot of work is being done. I spoke to one of rixons ex workers who said his girlfriend is the company director and does all the book work. Just to warn her name is Gabriel Fogarty and is up to the same things as he his. The modern bonnie and clyde.
(02) 9151 7212 - I called the number back and spoke with Steve. He said i reached CrownBet, it's an online betting site. He said they get numbers through their referral system. I asked how i can have my number remove from their list and he took my number. He said he'll give it to their manager to put it in their DNC list.
telstra faults number
I called number (03) 9709 2400 spoke to a woman said something about toyota cars. Possible service center of toyota cars.
(03) 5640 2802 - I called the number back but it's not in service.
(07) 4527 4752 - I called the number back but it is not in service.
I keep getting calls on my mobile from this number. They say they are calling from the "Australian Contact Centre". They quickly go on to say they will be recording our converstaion which I refuse to accept until they tell me what the call is regarding and one time they said Oh well we can't continue then! Now that I have read the above comments, I will be hanging up straight away.
(02) 8985 5468 - I called the number back and got an automated voice mailbox.
I called back number (03) 9914 9563 reached IVR or company named Pure Data Flow, And it said they are calling in behalf of VodaFone. IVR says also if I want my number to be on the do not call list to press 2.
(07) 5605 7322 - I called the number back and spoke with Lana of Aizer building solutions, they offer construction related services like building, plumbing, and electrical services. She said they only call people who have insurance claims or people who are appointed by authority.
I called back number (03) 9914 9593 spoke to Melanie from green home green planet, regarding home LED. She said they are doing telemarketing and cold calling offering energy saving LED's.