• not in service
    July 30, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    I called back the number 0488 802 795 and reached vm that said that the number is not in service
  • Anonymous
    August 6, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Pretty much any 0488 number I block 99percent are scammers the other 1 percent should know how to contact me or change their number. Over this. Government need to do something about these pest calls
  • Anonymous
    August 2, 2019
    Scam call
    Australia
    scammer from india
  • Anonymous
    August 15, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    called back on mobile - "due to temporary service difficulties we are unable to connect your call at this time" Called from land line - busy tone.

    After reading comments - blocked number
  • Anonymous
    August 23, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Indian man who said that I owed money for taxes and that I could pay it with an iTunes voucher.
  • Anonymous
    August 9, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    I answered, but said nothing. They said nothing then hung up after a few seconds. Hope it costs them.
  • Anonymous
    August 8, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Calls every day and does not leave a message. Have blocked this number today.
  • Anonymous
    July 31, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Answered and a man said he was calling from Link Australia. I straight up just said I don't know what that is and don't care to know. Hung up.
  • Anonymous
    September 7, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    repeated calls from this number - nuisance
  • Anonymous
    September 4, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Scam number. Cannot something be done about these scam calls.
  • Anonymous
    August 29, 2019
    Scam call
    Australia
    this is the fifth time they rang me, some Indian guy telling me about my taxes. I told him to f*** off.
    These buggers never get the hint, do they honestly think people can still be duped?
  • ann
    August 29, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Caller: someone called from link australia

    Got my name and number apparently from an Australian database wanting to discuss superannuation. told them to f****k off
  • Anonymous
    August 27, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Caller: 0488 802 795

    Number hangs up as soon as I answer. Happened a few times now.
    Call fails when I try to call back. Now blocked this caller. Very annoying!
  • Tracey
    August 26, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Caller: Unknown

    Calls.. i answer but say nothing, wait for them to talk but nothing and hangs up
  • Anonymous
    August 23, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Caller: Didn't answer

    this number just rung me, I quickly wrote the number on this website, i didn't answer after reading the other comments.
  • Anonymous
    August 22, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    0488 802 795 I have blocked this number but still calling 5 times a day
  • Anonymous
    August 20, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Caller with a foreign accent (Asian?) Said they were offering a tax incentive program that would reduce my tax by 50%. I declined to hear more.
  • Austin 3:16
    August 16, 2019
    Telemarketer
    Australia
    B-L-O-C-K
  • Anonymous
    August 16, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Said hello and hung up
  • Anonymous
    August 14, 2019
    Unknown
    Australia
    Ugly telemarketer Indian

Do you have a comment about 0488 802 795?

Your name
Who called you?
Message
Call type
Join the discussion...
Post a comment
Spam Report Card
Spam Score
100.00%

34 complaints this year

34 total complaints

Recent Comments