Caller: email scam purporting to be disneyplus
This is an example of the scam message (shown below), do not open any links or call the 1800 number referenced in the message text.
Thank you for contacting Disney+ Customer Support. We will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.
In order for us to sort this out for you, we will need you to have some information ready for your chat or phone interaction.
Primarily we will need the email address associated with your Disney+ account, and then we will additionally require one of the following:
- The last 4 digits of the card used for your subscription
- The expiry date of the card used for your subscription
- The billing postal code of your payment method
If you have purchased through PayPal, or made a purchase through an app on a mobile device or TV box (i.e. Google PlayStore/ iTunes AppStore/ Amazon etc.), we will need the third party point of purchase.
After collecting the above, please feel free to reach out to us via:
- Chat by clicking on the following link https://help.disneyplus.com/csp, or by
- Phone, by calling us on 1800 965 160 (AU and NZ customers, please call the 1800 number directly without (+) area code).
Disney+ Customer Support
1 complaints this year
1 total complaints
Anonymous on (08) 9497 2365
Anonymous on 0414 471 033
Its a removalist company called my moovers
Anonymous on 0404 879 362
Hang up. Do not listen to this robotic message. Scam ATO call.
Anonymous on (03) 9982 3616
Called me 5 times today - no message left. i have now blocked yet another annoying scam caller.
Anonymous on 0413 310 215
An unexpected call with silence initially and then a switch into 'please hold' background music...