Your 2012 message from the Chairman indicates that minutes and information about the complex will be place on the notice board, FYI Minutes of Meetings have not been placed in the notice board which is a requirement for years.
Secondly it had taken 5 months for the minutes to be entered up to August 2012 and now that we are almost in February of 2014 no additional minutes have been entered from August of 2012, this is almost 6 months.
How is one supposed to find out what is going on in th ecomplex.
I am rather dissapointed with the state of the building, maintenance wise since I have ceased carrying out repairs.
1) The hedges are a disgrace and growing over the paths
2) Weeds under the hedges and the stones in the courtyard need removing before they seed.
3) Shrubs encrouching the north stairs to the street
3) Incoming drive way door strikes ground when fully down and will damage the gear box.
4) Lights coming on around the building 2 hours before necessary, not set for DLS.
5)Hinge spring on the back gate broken for months.
6) large sheet of glass left in the garbage room that is an OH&S issue.
7) Door locks require attention as bezzles are loose on many of the doors.
8) Door frames rusting again need rust proofing and painting
9) Have noticed one or two exit lights and fluros out.
I took the time to go around the building to look for items and requested any one that identified an issue to make contact with me, no one bothers now?
Anonymous on (02) 8865 3335
Anonymous on 0455 551 397
This is a indian? Couple in several numbers constantly ringing to say you had internet security...
Anonymous on 0481 264 251
This is a scam
He hacks emails
Pretends he is the person he hacked waits for a calendar...
Anonymous on 0403 478 120
Left a message to say label on parcel got torn.
I tried the link and it took me to a website...
sue Beary on 0423 700 250
my name your pckg label was damaged and is missing critical information Resolve this matter now...
In 2006, there were 16,318 persons usually resident in NARRABEEN: 49.1% were males and 50.9% were females. Of the total population in NARRABEEN 0.5% were Indigenous persons, compared with 2.3% Indigenous persons in Australia. more
The most common responses for religious affiliation for persons usually resident in NARRABEEN were Anglican 26.3%, Catholic 25.1%, No Religion 17.8%, Uniting Church 4.4% and Presbyterian and Reformed 3.0%.
The most common industries of employment for persons aged 15 years and over usually resident in NARRABEEN were School Education 4.2%, Residential Building Construction 3.2%, Building Installation Services 2.5%, Computer System Design and Related Services 2.4% and Cafes, Restaurants and Takeaway Food Services 2.4%.
73.2% of persons usually resident in NARRABEEN stated they were born in Australia. Other common responses within NARRABEEN were: England 6.7%, New Zealand 2.3%, Netherlands 0.7%, Italy 0.6% and Germany 0.6%.
* statistcs taken from the 2006 Census for postal area 2101 conducted by the Australian Bureau of Statistics